BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stupid~

Am I too STUPID???

Am I an IDIOT???

Yeaaa... Maybe I am.. People just can see what they can see.. But they can't feel what u felt.. Maybe i'm still not qualified to be a "FRIEND".. or even "BEST FRIEND" or maybe i'm not worth it to be a "FRIEND" or even "SOMEONE"

Maybe I want to make u laugh, but not for whole world laugh.. Maybe I just to make u feel better, n to show that I'm care..

Am I too Selfish?? Am I too Sensitive??? Am I too Bored?? Or I'm just a Weird??
Yeaah.. Maybe.. but this is me.. Someone that always feel alone since kid.. And always afraid that might lose a "FRIEND"


"Not all scars showed, not all wounds healed
Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels"

gosh.... maybe I'm too tired, sleepy and maybe I'm watching too much OTH.. hahahaa.. I'm soooo into Lucas Scott.. erkk!!

2 comments:

xera's thoughts said...

ehhh...mse ble aku tnggalkan ko daia...tade...aku ade je kt cni...(prasann aje..=D)

dAia said...

hahahaaa... aku tgh emo giller time ni... anyway.. kau mmg slalu ader disisi... THanks!!!